March 31. - April 30.: 07:00-18:00
May 01. - June 30.: 06:00-19:00
July 01. - August 31.: 06:00-20:00
September 01. - September 30.: 07:00-18:00
October 01. - DST: 08:00-17:00
DST - March 31.: 08:00-16:00
More information is available from the supervisor.
- There is intense angling on the lake.
- You can only do fishing after buying a ticket.
- You brake the rules if you fish without a ticket or do something similar.
- Buying a ticket from the marked place or from the given person is a must.
- You are allowed to use two rods and are forbidden to hand them over.
- Children are allowed to use one rod, under surveillance up to the age of ten.
- Using a landing net is a must.
- Angling is only allowed in the winter time, as from October 1.
- Fishing from the bank is allowed, but no forms of feeding is permitted.
- With the adult day ticket all caught fish must be taken, except undersize fish.
- Upon finishing angling you must show and weigh your fish and pay the price according to the type of fish.
- Unlimited amount of fish can be taken, except carp over 6 kg.
- You can only park your car in the given place.
- We check if the regulations are kept properly.
- You can only place litter in the bin.
- carp: 30 cm
- amur: 40 cm
- pike: 40 cm
- zander: 40 cm